960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
A collection of 10 practical, direct HBR magazine articles giving leaders and managers the ideas and inspiration they need to lead their companies (and themselves) through a downturn, recession, or crisis. Updated to include new pandemic-related coverage from hbr.org and HBR.
- Position your company for success in a post-pandemic world.
- Stay resilient.
- Learn the right lessons from previous recessions.
- Minimize pain while cutting costs and jobs.
- Pull off big deals in a down market.
- Avoid a culture of pessimism.
Audience: Leaders and managers at all level looking for ideas, inspiration, and tools to lead their companies—and themselves—through a downturn.