960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
An incredible illustrated reference to help keep the horse sound in body and mind and at the top of his game.
In this highly illustrated book, equine physical therapy expert Helle Katrine Kleven begins with a comprehensible introduction to the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, as well as an instructive conversation covering biomechanics basics, then explores the major areas of physical therapy in detail.
Readers will find practical how-to guidance in the most popular therapeutic modalities, as well as cutting-edge alternatives that are currently gaining ground:
- Fascia work
- Stability and strengthening exercises
- Laser therapy
- And much more.
With this incredible course in preventive and rehabilitative techniques, horse owners and professionals will be thoroughly prepared to ensure their horses’ comfort and well-being. The book includes:
- Over 300 color photos and illustrations.
- Facts and tips in easy-to-read callouts throughout.
- A section on preventive measures to stop problems before they start.
- Handy anatomical guides to the equine skeleton, muscle layers, and fascia.