960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Sun - Thurs 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fri - Sat 9 a.m. -10 p.m.
Prepare for your trip to Disneyland Paris with our new and updated guide.
Our bestselling Disneyland Paris guide series is trusted by families from across the world to help you create unforgettable memories. This guide has been updated with the changes due to COVID-19.
The guide includes:
- How to plan your trip
- Transportation: How to get to the resort
- The Hotels: Choosing a place to stay
- The Parks: A look at every ride, show, restaurant and more at both theme parks. There's even a whole chapter dedicated to meeting the characters. Includes the latest changes due to COVID-19 and the new rides and attractions set to open in 2021.
- Tickets: How to save money on your tickets and choosing the best one for you.
- Fastpass: Learn how to use this valuable time-saving service.
- Beyond the Parks: Chapters dedicated to Disney Village (an entertainment area), the shopping and adventure locations near the parks, and even the city of Paris itself.
- Guests with Disabilities: How Disney helps make your visit as easy as possible.
- Disney on a Budget: How to save hundreds on your trip, when booking and while on holiday.
- Skip the Queues and Touring Plans: Follow our tried and tested ways to keep waiting to an absolute minimum.
- Park Maps: Familiarise yourself with the park before getting there. Updated with new rides and shows set to open this year.
- Disneyland Paris for WDW Veterans: Been to Disney World before? We cover the similarities and differences.
- Park Services: When to visit, attraction and character photos, parking, currency and much, much more.
- Seasonal Events and the Future: Our look at the Christmas, Halloween and other seasons. Plus, a peek into the future of the resort and its huge expansion