960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Dune: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $40.00
- #2: Dune Messiah (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Children of Dune (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: God Emperor of Dune (Paperback): $18.00
- #5: Heretics of Dune (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Chapterhouse: Dune (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Winds of Dune: Book Two of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: Sisterhood of Dune: Book One of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Mentats of Dune: Book Two of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Navigators of Dune: Book Three of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Sands of Dune (Hardcover): $25.99
Frank Herbert's magnificent Dune saga sprawls across countless planets and tens of millennia. Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson have written thirteen international bestselling novels set in this epic universe. But the wealth of material leaves many side tales or interesting ideas that can be told, hors d'oeuvres to accompany the exotic main course.
Sometimes, a short story is exactly what's needed.
Tales of Dune collects eight of Herbert and Anderson's Dune short stories, ranging from the period of the Butlerian Jihad, to the time of young Paul Atreides, to a story set during the events of the novel Dune, to the very end of Frank Herbert's future history.
These are the missing pieces in the epic of Dune.