960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Homelanders series.
Charlie West just woke up in someone else's nightmare.
He's strapped to a chair. He's covered in blood and bruises. He hurts all over. And a strange voice outside the door just ordered his death.
The last thing he can remember, he was a normal high-school kid doing normal things--working on his homework, practicing karate, daydreaming of becoming an air force pilot, writing a pretty girl's number on his hand. How long ago was that? Where is he now? Who is he really?
And more to the point . . . How is he going to get out of this room alive?
"Klavan is as good as they get." --Tony Hillerman, award-winning author
- Contemporary Young Adult Novel with a high-adrenaline plot
- Approximately 82,000 words
- Part of the Homelanders series
- Book One: The Last Thing I Remember
- Book Two: The Long Way Home
- Book Three: The Truth of the Matter
- Book Four: The Final Hour