960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 9 a.m. - 9 p.m
Email or call for price and availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Treasure Hunters series.
- #1: Treasure Hunters (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Treasure Hunters: Danger Down the Nile (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Treasure Hunters: Secret of the Forbidden City (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Treasure Hunters: Peril at the Top of the World (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Treasure Hunters: All-American Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Treasure Hunters: The Plunder Down Under (Hardcover): $14.99
Gear up for an exciting new adventure with the thrill-seeking Kidds as they search for a missing city in South America made entirely of gold When Bick and Beck Kidd find a hidden trove of pirate treasure, it includes a map with clues to an even bigger score: the lost Incan city of Paititi. But treasure hunting is never easy--and when the map is stolen, the Kidds must rely on Storm's picture-perfect memory to navigate the dangerous Amazon jungle. Watch out for that nest of poisonous snakes To save the Amazon rainforest and stop a Peruvian tribe from losing their home, the Kidds must unlock the secrets to the missing map and find the fabled city of Paititi...before the bad guys find it first. The race is on.