960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Pup Detectives series.
- #1: The First Case (Pup Detectives #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Tiger's Eye (Pup Detectives #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Soccer Mystery (Pup Detectives #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Ghosts, Goblins, and Ninjas! (Pup Detectives #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Mystery Mountain Getaway (Pup Detectives #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: The Big Bad Woof (Pup Detectives #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Battle of the Bands (Pup Detectives #8) (Paperback): $9.99
In this fifth installment of the Pup Detectives graphic novel series, the pup detectives must save one of their own!
There’s a new student at Pawston Elementary named Labra-cadabra-dor, and he has a few magic tricks up his sleeve. When Labra hypnotizes Rider to pull him over to the dark side, the other pup detectives worry they might have bitten off more than they can chew with this magical mystery!
About the Author
Felix Gumpaw grew up reading kids’ books, so it makes sense that he’s writing them now. And when he isn’t writing books, he’s out solving mysteries around the city of Manhattan, where he lives.