960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Sun - Thurs 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fri - Sat 9 a.m. -10 p.m.
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Pup Detectives series.
- #1: The First Case (Pup Detectives #1) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: The Tiger's Eye (Pup Detectives #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Ghosts, Goblins, and Ninjas! (Pup Detectives #4) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #5: The Missing Magic Wand (Pup Detectives #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Mystery Mountain Getaway (Pup Detectives #6) (Paperback): $9.99
In this third installment of the Pup Detectives graphic novel series, the pup detectives have to collect clues to find their school’s missing mascot before the big game!
When the beloved Pawston Elementary School mascot goes missing, Rider Woofson and his fellow pup detectives smell trouble on the soccer field. But when the star player on the team also goes missing just before the biggest match of the season, they know they have a super-foul mystery on their paws. There are more suspects than there are clues, but these persistent pups won’t give up until they score a win for good guys everywhere!
About the Author
Felix Gumpaw grew up reading kids’ books, so it makes sense that he’s writing them now. And when he isn’t writing books, he’s out solving mysteries around the city of Manhattan, where he lives.