960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Sun - Thurs 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fri - Sat 9 a.m. -10 p.m.
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the It Takes Two series.
- #1: A Whole New Ball Game (It Takes Two #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Two Cool for School (It Takes Two #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Double or Nothing (It Takes Two #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Go! Fight! Twin! (It Takes Two #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Even the Score (It Takes Two #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Two Steps Back (It Takes Two #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: May the Best Twin Win (It Takes Two #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? (It Takes Two #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: A Lot to Tackle (It Takes Two #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: 'Tis the Off-Season (It Takes Two #10) (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Twice the Talent (It Takes Two #11) (Paperback): $6.99
Alex and Ava are giving each other the serious silent treatment in the twelfth book of the It Takes Two series.
After Alex and Ava see star Ashland Tigers quarterback PJ Kelly coming back injured from a dirt-biking trip—which is totally against the team’s rules—they’re at odds about whether they should tell Coach. Ava thinks Coach needs to know what’s going on with his star player, but Alex doesn’t want the twins to get in trouble themselves for being somewhere they weren’t supposed to be. Plus, Coach’s team is already starting to shrink because people are worried about football injuries.
The twins’ clash has them giving each other the silent treatment…which means Ava’s not there to help Alex figure out why her crush, Corey, is acting so weirdly toward her! It may have something to do with the fact that Ava’s been wearing Alex’s coat around town…
Can Alex and Ava come to a decision that doesn’t hurt their dad’s team, or are they no longer twindivisible?
About the Author
Belle Payton isn’t a twin herself, but she does have twin brothers! She spent much of her childhood in the bleachers reading—er, cheering them on—at their football games. Though she left the South long ago to become a children’s book editor in New York City, Belle still drinks approximately a gallon of sweet tea a week and loves treating her friends to her famous homemade mac-and-cheese. Belle is the author of many books for children and tweens, and is currently having a blast writing two sides to each It Takes Two story.