960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, she's discovered it is possible to heal and move forward even when you feel like forgiveness is impossible because those who hurt you aren't willing to make things right. Even more importantly, she's discovered how to exchange all that bound up resentment for life-giving peace and freedom.
With this exclusive Forgiveness bundle (which includes Forgiving What You Can't Forget and its companion The Forgiveness Journal), you'll not only learn from Lysa on how she walked this out personally, but also be equipped with practical ways to implement these teachings in your own life.
In Forgiving What You Can't Forget, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
In The Forgiveness Journal, Lysa shares:
- Powerful readings about what forgiveness is and isn't
- Short prayers and key Scriptures related to the topic of each chapter
- Journaling prompts for personal processing, along with space to write
- And more
Don't miss out on this opportunity to let go of bitterness, work through resentment, and take the necessary steps toward healing with these two crucial resources. Forgiveness is not only possible but it is the very key that will unlock a beautiful future awaiting you that starts right now.