960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the American Poets Continuum series.
- #14: Good Woman: Poems and a Memoir 1969-1980 (American Poets Continuum #14) (Paperback): $20.00
- #21: Quilting: Poems 1987-1990 (American Poets Continuum #21) (Paperback): $17.00
- #59: Blessing the Boats: New and Selected Poems 1988-2000 (American Poets Continuum #59) (Paperback): $20.00
- #86: Mercy (American Poets Continuum #86) (Paperback): $17.00
- #112: Voices (American Poets Continuum #112) (Paperback): $16.00
- #134: The Collected Poems of Lucille Clifton 1965-2010 (American Poets Continuum #134) (Hardcover): $35.00
- #180: How to Carry Water: Selected Poems of Lucille Clifton (American Poets Continuum #180) (Hardcover): $28.00
Finalist, 1988 Pulitzer Prize for Poetry. Clifton mythologizes herself: that is, she illuminated her surroundings and history from within in a way that casts light on much beyond.--The Women's Review of Books
About the Author
Lucille Clifton won the 2007 Ruth Lilly Poetry Award. Her book, Blessing the Boats (BOA Editions), won the 2000 National Book Award for Poetry. Two of Clifton's BOA poetry collections were chosen as finalists for the Pulitzer Prize in 1988. Clifton's awards include fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts and an Emmy Award.