On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Illustrated Edition (Illustrated): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Illustrated Edition (Illustrated) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban (Mass Market): $10.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Harry Potter y las Reliquias de la Muerte / Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Paperback): $21.95
HARRY POTTER BOXED SET 1-7 includes the seven phenomenal Harry Potter hardcover books. These books are housed in a limited edition, collectible trunk-like box with sturdy handles and privacy lock.HARRY POTTER BOXED SET 1-7 includes the seven phenomenal Harry Potter hardcover books by best selling author J. K. Rowling. These books are housed in a limited edition, collectible trunk-like box with sturdy handles and privacy lock. Bonus decorative stickers are included in each boxed set.
About the Author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the seven Harry Potter books, first published between 1997 and 2007. The adventures of Harry, Ron, and Hermione at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry have sold over 500 million copies, been translated into over 80 languages, and made into eight blockbuster films. Alongside the book series, she has written three short companion volumes for charity, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which later became the inspiration for a new series of films, also written by J.K. Rowling. She then continued Harry’s story as a grown-up in a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which she wrote with playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany, and which has been playing to great acclaim in theatres in Europe, North America, and Australia.
J.K. Rowling has received many awards and honors for her writing. She also supports a number of causes through her charitable trust, Volant, and is the founder of the children’s charity Lumos, which fights for a world without orphanages and institutions, and reunites families.
For as long as she can remember, J.K. Rowling has wanted to be a writer, and is at her happiest in a room, making things up. She lives in Scotland with her family.