960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Destroyermen series.
- #1: Into the Storm: Destroyermen, Book I (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Crusade: Destroyermen, Book II (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Maelstrom: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Distant Thunders: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Rising Tides: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Destroyermen: Firestorm (Compact Disc): $22.99
- #7: Iron Gray Sea: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Storm Surge (Destroyermen #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Deadly Shores (Destroyermen #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Straits of Hell (Destroyermen #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Devil's Due (Destroyermen #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: River of Bones (Destroyermen #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Pass of Fire (Destroyermen #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Winds of Wrath (Destroyermen #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
Taylor Anderson’s enthralling New York Times bestselling alternate history series continues as game-changing revelations upend the Grand Alliance in a potentially cataclysmic war.
Reddy and his crew have given their all to protect the oppressed Lemurians. But with Walker in desperate need of repairs just as the Grik’s First General is poised to strike, Reddy is desperate.
With more enemies than ever before arrayed against them, the crew of Walker needs new allies. That means combing the lethal wilds of Madagascar to find the Lemurians’ fabled ancestors, as well as the enigmatic dwellers east of the Pass of Fire. But what Reddy’s crew unearths are discoveries so shattering they could tilt the balance of the war in either direction.
But Reddy’s greatest adversary is from his past: a madman named Kurokawa whose single-minded mission of revenge will shake the Alliance to its core and raise the stakes to the most personal and terrifying levels Reddy has ever faced....
About the Author
Taylor Anderson is the New York Times bestselling author of the Destroyermen series, including Blood in the Water, Straits of Hell, and Deadly Shores. A gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist, Taylor has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries and is an award-winning member of the United States Field Artillery Association and of the National Historical Honor Society. He has a master’s degree in history and has taught that subject at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas. He lives in nearby Granbury with his family.
Praise for the Destroyermen series
“Taylor Anderson...[has] steamed to the forefront of alternative history.”—E. E. Knight, national bestselling author
“A new, genuinely different ‘alternate Earth’ story.”—David Weber, New York Times bestselling author
“Gripping and riveting.…I look forward to the unfolding of this series and his subsequent work.”—S. M. Stirling, New York Times bestselling author
“Pick up the Destroyermen series and kick back and enjoy.”—SFRevu
“Action sci-fi doesn’t get significantly better than this.”—Booklist
“Simply put, this is great stuff.”—Fresh Fiction