960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Destroyermen series.
- #1: Into the Storm: Destroyermen, Book I (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Crusade: Destroyermen, Book II (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Maelstrom: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Distant Thunders: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Rising Tides: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Firestorm: Destroyermen (Hardcover): $25.95
- #7: Iron Gray Sea: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Storm Surge (Destroyermen #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Straits of Hell (Destroyermen #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Blood In the Water (Destroyermen #11) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #12: Devil's Due (Destroyermen #12) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #13: River of Bones (Destroyermen #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Pass of Fire (Destroyermen #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Winds of Wrath (Destroyermen #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
National bestselling author Taylor Anderson’s explosive WWII alternate-history series continues as a do-or-die battle is waged that risks far more than anyone bargained for.
The long-planned raid on the heart of the Grik Empire has grown more ambitious—and dangerously ill defined. Only Matthew Reddy, commander of the old destroyer USS Walker, seems focused on its original intent.
Many Lemurians see an opportunity to reconquer their sacred homeland, which was stolen long ago, and have no intention of simply striking a blow and then pulling back. Others, Lemurian and human, have their own agendas—which may not be in the best interests of the Alliance. Complicating matters further is Reddy’s suspicion that his task force is being stalked by an unknown power bent on aiding the Grik for reasons of its own.
As the raid begins and chaos reigns, Reddy has no choice but to go all-in, risking everything in a desperate act that results in a sprawling, nightmarish battle on the beaches of “Grik City,” on the very decks of Walker, and in the labyrinthine passageways of the Celestial Palace itself.
The final cost could be more than Matt Reddy—or the Alliance—can bear.
About the Author
Taylor Anderson is the author of the Destroyermen novels: Storm Surge, Iron Gray Sea, Firestorm, Rising Tides, Distant Thunders, Maelstrom, and Into the Storm. He is a gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist who has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries. He is also a member of the National Historical Honor Society and the United States Field Artillery Association, which awarded him the Honorable Order of St. Barbara. He has a master’s degree in history and has taught that subject at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas. He lives in nearby Granbury with his family.
Praise for Taylor Anderson and the Destroyermen novels:
“Taylor Anderson has brought a fresh new perspective to the tale of a cross-time shipwreck. The action is gripping and riveting.”—New York Times Bestselling Author S. M. Stirling
“I cannot recommend Taylor Anderson too highly.” —David Weber, Author of War Maid’s Choice
“Taylor Anderson and his patched-up four-stackers have steamed to the forefront of alternative history.”—E. E. Knight, Author of Baltic Gambit
“Readers who enjoy S. M. Stirling, Jules Verne, and Harry Turtledove will find this series enjoyable.”—SFRevu
“Intriguing what-ifs and convolutions by the boatload combine with churning, bloodthirsty warfare.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Taylor Anderson...will have readers in awe.”—Alternative Worlds
“Action sci-fi doesn’t get significantly better than this.”—Booklist
“At heart, this novel is about how honor and ideals can bend or break under the stressful, life-and-death conditions of total war.”—Publishers Weekly