960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Every Day 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Destroyermen series.
- #1: Into the Storm: Destroyermen, Book I (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Crusade: Destroyermen, Book II (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Maelstrom: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Distant Thunders: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Rising Tides: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Firestorm: Destroyermen (Hardcover): $25.95
- #7: Iron Gray Sea: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Deadly Shores (Destroyermen #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Straits of Hell (Destroyermen #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Blood In the Water (Destroyermen #11) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #12: Devil's Due (Destroyermen #12) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #13: River of Bones (Destroyermen #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Pass of Fire (Destroyermen #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Winds of Wrath (Destroyermen #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
In the Pacific, as USS Walker is repaired and updated after a previous battle and Matt Reddy is healing from his wounds, planning begins for a bold raid on the very heart of the Grik Empire.
But time is running out for the Alliance army in Indiaa, and the Allied forces in the west must gather in an unprecedented land, air, and sea campaign to destroy the mighty Grik battle fleet and break through to their relief. All other plans go on hold when the attempt proves more difficult—and more heartbreakingly costly—than anyone imagined.
Meanwhile, the struggle continues on other fronts near and far: in the jungles of Borno in distant southern Africa and in the Americas, where the Allies are finally learning the terrible truth about the twisted Dominion.
The Alliance is on the offensive everywhere, but their enemies have a few surprises, including new weaponry and new tactics...and a stunning geographic advantage that Reddy never suspected.
About the Author
Taylor Anderson is the author of the Destroyermen novels: Storm Surge, Iron Gray Sea, Firestorm, Rising Tides, Distant Thunders, Maelstrom, and Into the Storm. He is a gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist who has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries. He is also a member of the National Historical Honor Society and the United States Field Artillery Association, which awarded him the Honorable Order of St. Barbara. He has a master’s degree in history and has taught that subject at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas. He lives in nearby Granbury with his family.
Praise for Taylor Anderson and the Destroyermen novels:
“Taylor Anderson has brought a fresh new perspective to the tale of a cross-time shipwreck. The action is gripping and riveting.”—New York Times Bestselling Author S. M. Stirling
“I cannot recommend Taylor Anderson too highly.”—David Weber, Author of War Maid’s Choice
“Taylor Anderson and his patched-up four-stackers have steamed to the forefront of alternative history.”—E. E. Knight, Author of Baltic Gambit
“Readers who enjoy S. M. Stirling, Jules Verne, and Harry Turtledove will find this series enjoyable.”—SFRevu
“Intriguing what-ifs and convolutions by the boatload combine with churning, bloodthirsty warfare.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Taylor Anderson...will have readers in awe.”—Alternative Worlds
“Action sci-fi doesn’t get significantly better than this.”—Booklist
“At heart, this novel is about how honor and ideals can bend or break under the stressful, life-and-death conditions of total war.”—Publishers Weekly