960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 9 a.m. - 9 p.m
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Treasure Hunters series.
- #2: Treasure Hunters: Danger Down the Nile (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Treasure Hunters: Secret of the Forbidden City (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Treasure Hunters: Peril at the Top of the World (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Treasure Hunters: Quest for the City of Gold (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Treasure Hunters: All-American Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Treasure Hunters: The Plunder Down Under (Hardcover): $14.99
From #1 New York Times bestselling author James Patterson comes a brilliantly original adventure series, jam-packed with action, humor, and heart!
The Kidd siblings have grown up diving down to shipwrecks and traveling the world, helping their famous parents recover everything from swords to gold doubloons from the bottom of the ocean. But after their parents disappear on the job, the kids are suddenly thrust into the biggest treasure hunt of their lives. They'll have to work together to defeat dangerous pirates and dodge the hot pursuit of an evil treasure hunting rival, all while following cryptic clues to unravel the mystery of what really happened to their parents-and find out if they're still alive.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.