960 Main Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
(970) 247-1438 OR email
Sun - Thurs 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri - Sat 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the My Weird School Daze series.
- #1: Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control! (My Weird School Daze #1) (Prebound): $15.80
- #2: My Weird School Daze #2: Mr. Sunny Is Funny! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Mr. Granite Is from Another Planet! (My Weird School Daze #3) (Prebound): $15.80
- #5: My Weird School Daze #5: Officer Spence Makes No Sense! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weird School Daze #6: Mrs. Jafee Is Daffy! (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: My Weird School Daze #7: Dr. Brad Has Gone Mad! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weird School Daze #8: Miss Laney Is Zany! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weird School Daze #9: Mrs. Lizzy Is Dizzy! (Library Binding): $15.89
- #10: My Weird School Daze #10: Miss Mary Is Scary! (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: My Weird School Daze #11: Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney! (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: My Weird School Daze #12: Ms. Leakey Is Freaky! (Library Binding): $15.89
With more than 12 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this fourth book in the My Weird School Daze series, the Pee Wee Football season is here! But A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. She even wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 12 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife, Nina. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com
“Even the most reluctant reader will be drawn in.”
— School Library Journal
“Even the most reluctant reader will be drawn in by the humor and repetitive silliness. Add where beginning chapter books are needed.”
— School Library Journal