Private Shopping Appointments
As we head into our busiest season, we want to help our customers feel as safe and comfortable as possible. Starting in October we are offering private 30-minute shopping appointments daily between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
When you book a private shopping appointment with us, here is what you can expect:
- Personalized attention and assistance if you wish
- a clean, safe environment with plenty of hand sanitizer available
- booksellers wearing face coverings and staying at least 6 feet away from you
- no more than six shoppers in the store at once.
What we ask of you:
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while inside our store
- Use gloves and/or hand sanitizer while browsing (we can supply these)
- Please stay at least 6 feet away from any other shoppers not in your group
- Please limit your group size to no more than 3 people
- enjoy yourself!
Q: What if I'm late for my appointment?
A: Your appointment time cannot be extended. If you are late, it will be deducted from your shopping time.
Q: Does my 30-minute appointment include check-out time?
A: Yes, you have 30 minutes from entry to exit, including checking out.
Q: What if I need to cancel my appointment?
A: If you must cancel your shopping appointment, please do so at least one day in advance. You may call us at 970-247-1438
Q: Can I bring children?
A: Yes, but again, we ask that you limit your party size to 3 people
Q: Can I have my purchases gift wrapped?
A: Yes, you are more than welcome to leave your purchases to be gift wrapped, and pick them up later.
Q: Will there be other customers in the shop?
A: There will potentially be another party shopping at the same time as you, but we ask that all parties limit their number to 3 people so we can ensure everyone feels safe and appropriately distanced during their shopping experience.