We don't like to brag, but...over the years, we've been lucky enough to be mentioned in a number of publications, both local and national. What makes us newsworthy? Sometimes, it's been a cool event in the shop. Others, our involvement in the ever-expanding "shop local" movement. Or an interview with one of our stellar booksellers about the state of the industry. And still other times, it's just been a profile of us as a successful indie bookstore.
Thank you to all the writers who have said nice things about us!
- A profile of the shop in celebration of our 25th anniversary, from The Durango Telegraph
- The Durango Herald covers our Ed Abbey Party
- The Cortez Journal's update on our community's buy local movement
- Noelle Oxenhandler's author event write-up in The Durango Herald
- Shelf Awareness interviews us about our bestsellers
- Our picture makes it into a calendar, as covered by Bookselling This Week
- Len Vlahos from the American Booksellers Association visits the shop
- The Durango Telegraph profiles our Independent Business Alliance