CELEBRATING 30 YEARS!!!!
Maria's Bookshop, on historic Main Avenue in Durango, Colorado, is a locally-owned, independent bookstore featuring regional titles, bestsellers, local authors, guidebooks, cards, journals, toys, games and more. We are staffed by 15 well-read, friendly booksellers and we look forward to helping you find just the right book for you, whether you're shopping online with us or in person.
Want to find out why Maria's Bookshop has been around for 30 years? Check out this article by Tracy Chamberlin in The Durango Telegraph:
Weekly Top 10 Bestsellers
Interested in seeing what Maria's Bookshop customers are reading this week? Here's our current Top Ten. (October 5th - October 11th)
Rick Riordan's 5th installment of his popular "Heroes of Olympus" series "Blood of Olympus" top our list this week. Another new release, Esther Greenfield's "Tough Men in Hard Places", also makes a strong showing. Esther will be discussing and signing her book on Sunday October 26th @ 4pm at the Powerhouse Science Center in an event co-produced by Maria's Bookshop and LPEA. Find out more about this on our events page or in-store. It'll be a interesting, informative, and fun family event!
- Durango Common Reading Experience - "Dead Man Walking" by Susan Helen Prejean, event at Fort Lewis College (2 days)
- Esther Greenfield @ Powerhouse Science Center(7 days)
- Book signing with local author Ron Pevny: "Conscious Living, Conscious Aging: embrace & savor your next chapter"(11 days)
- Ghost Tracks Book Event & Ghost Tour(13 days)
- Jennifer Pharr Davis @ Durango Public Library(17 days)
- Doug Peacock @ The Durango Art Center(18 days)